• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stands 2.0

obiwan

Oakley Enthusiast
I picked up a couple of these from fleabay and find myself wondering why? They don't provide more space due to the width of the base and having to display the glasses with the arms unfolded.

Anyone else try these out and find themselves asking the same question or, am I alone here?

i don't have a display case i have a wide shelf and 5 of those display stands. For the price i paid (free) nothing bothers me especially since i mostly have frogskins i like the plastic look over the metal...it all depends but space wise i love the 3 tiers!

I have a couple of the 2.0 stands and they are awesome, Im on the hunt for one (that is all) 3 tier stand, anybody can help me, drop me a pm:)

I have 3 stands. A 2 1-tier and a 3-tier. I got the 1 tiers from a friend and the 3 tier off of eBay. I want a 2tier but the prices on the bay are outrages. When I get more money I will be in the market for a couple.

Back