1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting rid of some store banners. Any interest? One is the frogskin aquatiques another is a spring break one. Can send pics if there is an interest in any

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    You need to state a price. And pics would be great as well. Cheers!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ehh sorry..100 for 3 or trade for an artist series pair. Pics comming soon

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    What size are they? Have any pictures of the full graphic?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Team RamRod Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure if those are radars but I may be interested in that one. More info and pictures would be nice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Seriously, lay them flat out on the floor and take a pic so people can the the whole banner, also measure them but Im guessing they are the 7' x 30" ones.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ bro dont get your panties twisted. Didnt have a chance to get the whole pic while i was at work. Will post more in a little bit!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Any guess at the material? Mostly concerned with wrinkling, tearing, creasing, etc, or if they'll stand up to shipping and storage without much risk of damage.

Do you have multiple? I'd be interested in just the Radar one.