• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Store In Paris?

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
Hey all you Parisians...

I'm headed to Paris tomorrow on vacation and wanted to stop by an O store. No sign of anything on Oakley's .fr site, and Google Maps says closed. Is there any other store around?

As a side note, do you care if I wear sneakers? They're comfortable, I don't have to buy new, and I like them.

Hey all you Parisians...

I'm headed to Paris tomorrow on vacation and wanted to stop by an O store. No sign of anything on Oakley's .fr site, and Google Maps says closed. Is there any other store around?

As a side note, do you care if I wear sneakers? They're comfortable, I don't have to buy new, and I like them.
I spent a week in Paris. I wore sneakers every day and there was never an issue. I can't help you in the Oakleys though.

Hey all you Parisians...

You can ask on o-addicts or Ogeyce, he's a member here and over there.

Back