1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

do they make a oakley strap for all frames? all i see on their website is m frame strap kit and it seems to be discontinued. i would like a strap for my half jackets for when i am on the water. i know the half jackets fit tight and dont move around, but i still dont want to take that risk of losing them in the water forever. it wouldn't hurt if the strap was universal so that i could use it for all my frames if need be. but if i'm on the water, it will probably be my polarized half jackets :D

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. HJames2990

HJames2990 Oakley Beginner

No I don't think they do, but does it need to be oakley? Just go buy a generic one form a camping store or something, thats what i'm going to do for my juliets

3. music_man185

i could get a generic one. but if i could get an oakley, that would be all the better! lol.

4. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

You could try eBay, I believe I saw a M-Frame Slash kit there recently. A better option would be to get some Water Jackets (all though it is a much more expensive option). They have a strap and hydrophobic solution to keep the lenses clear. I have used them and they work well in the water.

5. music_man185

does the m-frame strap fit frames other than m-frames? buying another set of frames is out of the question for me right now. i just bought my first pair of oakley's ever last month, and since then, i've bought 2 more frames! i'm definitely cut off for a while. lol.

6. HJames2990

HJames2990 Oakley Beginner

Nice man welcome to the world of Oakley! I got my first pair for christmas, pair of polished white gascans! Sold them because they gave me a headache, saved some cash, and bought some juliets. What frames do you have?

7. music_man185

Custom Polarized Half Jackets
    Penny's (juliets but smaller)
    Monster Pups

its early, but i'm already addicted. lol. i would like to have a set of m frames to wear for work (construction). but they will have to wait.

8. music_man185

i'm thinking about giving the m frame slash kit a try. it looks like its made to just slide on the end of the arms. anyone else tried it with a frame other than m frame? the half jacket is basically the same frame as the m frame. i've read reviews of people using it on racing jackets and crosshairs.

9. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

We sold a lot of them in the store I am at and I generally always hear people using them for anything Oakley. I just don't have a personal experience to add to it, only what I hear from random customers...

But in my opinion from memory and what it looks like in pictures, I think that the rubber on the strap takes place of the earsock on the m-frame so it is probably a little bigger and may not work on everything just to heed the warning.