1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Hey guys, I figured I would make a quick post with an item of my Oakley Gear that I use everyday, my Red Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0 . It is amazing, I use it as my keychain and I love it. Pics Below. Can't wait to see everyone elses Oakley gear! :)

Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0 - img2011040900030.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

awesome! i have one of those too and i just picked up the new lanyard and the new carabiner too. use it everyday

Purple and black lanyard & Black carabiner

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
  3. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Nice, I was just checking those out, I like the new ones they are sweet, and nice carabiner! And the purple and black is awesome! :D

4. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Thanks! They are pretty sweet. I love the purple one its awesome!

5. stepasyd

stepasyd Oakley Beginner

that is a really nice lanyard you have there OB...i have the black/gray one myself, and have been using it for nearly 2 years now...no signs of wear, no frays or anything...well worth the money.

6. dwcfrr74

dwcfrr74 Oakley Beginner

Awseom purple lanyard. NOt a fan of the little caribiner though. The website pic made it look like a full size biner. Imagine my surprise when I went to the O store in Christiana, De and they were like, "yeah, the carabiner's are in this little cube on the counter." What? I still bought 10 of them, but was hoping for something larger.

I used one of the old black and grey ones as my whistle lanyard when I coach my U13/14 Volleyball team.

I have yet to see a poor lanyard from the O.

D

7. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

Have 1 solid, 2 stretch and 1 leather lanyard w/c I alternatively use to hold my bike keys .... and you guys are correct this product is nice, a definitely a standout and quality product from Oakley.:)

8. Ryan Balmes

Ryan Balmes Oakley Enthusiast

Are they durable? Planning to get one.

9. Hoot

Hoot Oakley Beginner

Got these about a month ago..they were £2.00 each..bargin on Oakley.co.uk:wink:...nice quality cant really complain against the price.

Hoot:wink:

Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0 - seiko005.jpg
    Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0 - seiko006.jpg

10. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

Hi Ryan, all my lanyard (2 of them 3 years old now and being use alternately everyday) ,has some paint chip off in the hook, aside from that it is still good shape.