• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stretchline Display - Re-hab

It takes a strong person not to engage. As an outsider I will say this. Your post appeared to be somewhat challenging in nature. A far better response would have been "thanks, I will look into it" If after reading it you were still struggling you might have asked what constitutes a meaningful post? You don't know anyone here yet. Don't start off with an aggressive posture. It doesn't benefit anyone. Cheers.

Well it looks like we are all weak then. It did rub me the wrong way when captain frank of the fun police came in with his comment (which also could have been a better response) and well the rest is history. Other than that, agreed.

Well it looks like we are all weak then. It did rub me the wrong way when captain frank of the fun police came in with his comment (which also could have been a better response) and well the rest is history. Other than that, agreed.
Actually I'm only a private. I think the captain is @SiRacer420 and then there's lieutenant @QLR1 But I keep forgetting who is the Corporal and which guy is the General.

Either way. All I did was show you the exchange requirements which had what info you needed right on that page on how to get into the exchange section. But you did not take the 90 seconds to even read it and came back with a witty response.

Actually I'm only a private. I think the captain is @SiRacer420 and then there's lieutenant @QLR1 But I keep forgetting who is the Corporal and which guy is the General.

Either way. All I did was show you the exchange requirements which had what info you needed right on that page on how to get into the exchange section. But you did not take the 90 seconds to even read it and came back with a witty response.
I had no idea I was the police.

Glad that @SiRacer420 thinks I'm fun. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Back