• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley StretchLine FAT CAT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale Oakley FAT CAT stretchline. In perfect condition, Red bag a little grubby. I have had new lenses fitted, they are the grey ones taken out of a pair of my MD's & so the same colour as the originals. They were cut down & installed by Vision Express, no play in them what so every. Open to offers & will ship to the USA for the UK once payment has cleared. THESE ARE GENUINE & NO RETURNS ACCEPTED

£55 plus postage

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOW SOLD & ON THEIR WAY TO OAKLEY RON

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
SWEET!!
love matte black and stretchline . . . perfect combination.

Thanks, these are a nice glass but i never wear them & have hardly done so in the 6 years i have owned them. I have always kept them in the bag & now store them in the original box for extra protection too. Shame but the need to go to someone who will wear them or display them in their collection.

how is the condition of them?!?

I would say near perfect. The frame has a small (& i mean VERY SMALL) amount of shine on the inside of the arms at the rear where they have touched my head & suspect this is from when they get put on & taken off. Also about midway down the arms on the top from my hands again is suspect from putting on & taking off. But i am being critical to even mention it.

how much do you have in your mind, if you would selling those?!?!

As you are aware these are no longer available thru Oakley & so are rare to come across so I am open to offers for the sale or possibly an exchange on something . PM me with an offer.

i will check my budget, for this month ;o))

Very nice. I just scored a pair of these recently in the Cream/Gold colorway. I hope you get at least retail for them. :smile:

Thanks, i still have the original receipt with these too LOL

Back