• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley StretchLine FAT CAT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I wish I knew if these fit me!

Some people reacted to this post.
The fit is similar to the MD's ,the orbits are smaller though & the arms fit a little tighter onto my head (which is a medium size for cycle helmets & baseball hats). Hope this helps you.

Username Hidden said:
The fit is similar to the MD's ,the orbits are smaller though & the arms fit a little tighter onto my head (which is a medium size for cycle helmets & baseball hats). Hope this helps you.

It does help, thanks! But the bad news is that it helps me not get get them now :sad: MD's are already a little too small for my huge melon!

These are still available, would also look at an exchange if anyone is interested?

I am excited to see these in person!

can you post a price as per forum rules? just want a ballpark, throw high if you have to

I bought these last week. I was just bumping the thread so i can remember to post feedback when they get here.

oh haha good pickup. i like how they look. can you pm me how much you paid? i may beon the lookout. cheers mate

Username Hidden said:
oh haha good pickup. i like how they look. can you pm me how much you paid? i may beon the lookout. cheers mate

BriP this is an old post of mine when selling them firsy time around. Posted pictures of the Fatcat with a price in my post about the Ducati Zero for sale but i will update with a price.

Username Hidden said:
BriP this is an old post of mine when selling them firsy time around. Posted pictures of the Fatcat with a price in my post about the Ducati Zero for sale but i will update with a price.

yeah thats cool, didnt realise it was an old thread. cheers!

Back