• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Suggestions

BeccaBear

Oakley Enthusiast
So as some of you may know I recently purchased some Flak 2.0 only to then discover that they don't quite fit me correctly. Like to me they just seem way too small and are too high up on the bridge of my nose... If that makes sense?

The issue is I love the way they look....

So with that said, if anyone else has similar issues this with the flaks, which glasses do you recommend? Also this is why I was debating getting the Radar EV , are they totally different to the flak fit wise as they seem to be a bit bigger?

I like the M2s as a larger lens. Also the turbine rotors are great for a large lens. You can see them on me in my profile pic.

The comment about sitting too high makes things a bit tricky, because right now we don't know if that's because you have a wide nose or literally a high nose. If it's the former, forum members can shoot out designs with wider nosebridges.

But if it's a case of your nose really just being high, opting for a wider design may sit low yet be prone to slipping down.

EV cuts mainly expand upwards and along the sides. Some XL cuts are bigger going down (like the Flak). If you wanted a Radar (EV), I'd be looking at Pitch cuts.

Honestly it is very very difficult to tell a person what's going to fit them right without actually looking at their face.
All we know right now is the flak 2.0 you purchased sits wrong but you never advised us if you changed the nose bombs at all.

Help us to help you. ;)

The comment about sitting too high makes things a bit tricky, because right now we don't know if that's because you have a wide nose or literally a high nose. If it's the former, forum members can shoot out designs with wider nosebridges.

But if it's a case of your nose really just being high, opting for a wider design may sit low yet be prone to slipping down.

EV cuts mainly expand upwards and along the sides. Some XL cuts are bigger going down (like the Flak). If you wanted a Radar (EV), I'd be looking at Pitch cuts.

Lol I definitely don't have a wide nose :p Sooooo I guess I have a high nose? (I didnt even know this was a thing until just now lol)

Honestly it is very very difficult to tell a person what's going to fit them right without actually looking at their face.
All we know right now is the flak 2.0 you purchased sits wrong but you never advised us if you changed the nose bombs at all.

Help us to help you. ;)

Sorry lol yes I did change the nose bombs :) neither of them looked right to me lol

Sorry lol yes I did change the nose bombs :) neither of them looked right to me lol
In that case to truly help you we are going to need the following information. Keep in mind this is specifically so we can judge what will best fit your face properly.

Height
Weight
Shoe size
Pant leg length
Bra cup size
Do you have all your fingers?
Do you have all your toes?
Current amount of relatives alive.
How many times per month do you clip your nails/have them done?

There are more items to request but I'm sure I forgot them.

:rofl:

In that case to truly help you we are going to need the following information. Keep in mind this is specifically so we can judge what will best fit your face properly.

Height
Weight
Shoe size
Pant leg length
Bra cup size
Do you have all your fingers?
Do you have all your toes?
Current amount of relatives alive.
How many times per month do you clip your nails/have them done?

There are more items to request but I'm sure I forgot them.

Okay I got this :)

Height: 5ft 4
Weight: 124 pounds
Shoe size: 5
Pant leg length: No idea :p
Bra cup size: 34 DD
Do you have all your fingers? Yes
Do you have all your toes? Yes
Current amount of relatives alive. Too many to count
How many times per month do you clip your nails/have them done? Twice a month

Hope that helps :)

Okay I got this :)

Height: 5ft 4
Weight: 124 pounds
Shoe size: 5
Pant leg length: No idea :p
Bra cup size: 34 DD
Do you have all your fingers? Yes
Do you have all your toes? Yes
Current amount of relatives alive. Too many to count
How many times per month do you clip your nails/have them done? Twice a month

Hope that helps :)
We need more women in the world like you who have a sense of humor! ;)

Latest Posts

Back