• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley sunglass exchange question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch Ally

Oakley Beginner
New member here, former Oakley collector looking to get back into the hobby and have a question. The rules say you have to be a member for 14 days and have at least 15 HELPFUL posts in order to buy/sell/trade in the marketplace. Question is, how do I submit a helpful post when I have very little knowledge about anything except what I used to collect back in the 90's? (Even that knowledge is limited). Any suggestions (other than the obvious Platinum upgrade) are much appreciated!

Post in what oakleys are you wearing or whats on ur plate threads :)

Asking questions, posting pictures of your stuff, discussing Oakleys or other off-topic stuff.

Basically anything other than 15 one-word posts.

It's there so people don't just sign up and have immediate access. Otherwise scammers and ne'er-do-wells would sign up and fleece members out of money. If you make a small invested in time spent here you've earned enough trust.

Asking questions, posting pictures of your stuff, discussing Oakleys or other off-topic stuff.

Basically anything other than 15 one-word posts.

It's there so people don't just sign up and have immediate access. Otherwise scammers and ne'er-do-wells would sign up and fleece members out of money. If you make a small invested in time spent here you've earned enough trust.
So they have to be posts or just replies?

Generally a post is any time you submit content. Either in creating a new topic, discussion, poll, thread, etc, or replying to one of those.

Thanks for the welcome OakleyFrankFMJ and to Rustpot for the quick feedback! I'm very exited to be a member of this great community and to start collecting again!

Thanks for the welcome OakleyFrankFMJ and to Rustpot for the quick feedback! I'm very exited to be a member of this great community and to start collecting again!
What kind of pairs did you have in the 90's?

There's a couple of models I can't remember, but from what I can remember were Razor Blades, Sub Zeros, Zeros, Straight Jackets, Eye Jackets, Full Metal Jackets, E-Wire and X-Metal Romeo.

I always liked Eye Jackets and Zeros. They were some of my favorite pairs, and look you are almost half way to your 15 posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back