• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sunglass Questions

djtech2k

Oakley Beginner
I am really interested in buying a new set of prescription Oakley sunglasses but I have a couple questions. I have not bought a pair of oakleys in years.

I will need to get prescription lenses so I know I cannot just buy glasses from just anywhere. Is there any place u guys suggest that i shop to get the best deal for prescription and non prescription Oakley? My local Lenscrafters but their selection is small.

Now for the style i have a couple questions. I think i like the style like the Big Taco and the Fuel cell. The Big Tacos are too big for my face. I like the fuel cells, but i may want them a little bigger, but not sure. So i have been looking for measurements of all the glasses but haven't found it on the Oakley site. i see some on amazon, but not sure if its correct. So i am looking for a little advice. if the big taco is too big, what would be a little smaller but similar style? I haven't seen hijinx in person but was thinking maybe it would be a possibility. Again, i like the fuel cell but i may want the lens just a bit bigger, but not as big as the big taco lenses. I think the big tacos so not look good on me.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies. So i need to determine how much bigger hijinx are than the fuel cell or how much smaller than the big tacos they are. i have not seen the hijinx in person so i don't know if they are too big for me like the big tacos are. Does anyone know the measurements of the lenses on those 3 glasses?

Also is there a particularly good place to buy Oakleys for good prices? Like i said this pair will be prescription.

Yeah. The Hijinx is a size/fit that is in between the Fuel Cell and the Big Taco.

Poster 1 - I have a tiny head, what's a good frame for me?
Herbsley - Hijinx

Poster 2 - I have a medium head, what's a good frame for me?
Herbsley - Hijinx

Poster 3 - I have a large, what's a good frame for me?
Herbsley - Hijinx

Poster 4 - I have a huge head, what's a good frame for me?
Herbsley - H...

:p

I am currently trying to find a local shop that has the Fuel Cell and Hijinx so I can compare. So far no luck...

Do you have any suggestions for the best price on Oakleys?

I am currently trying to find a local shop that has the Fuel Cell and Hijinx so I can compare. So far no luck...

Do you have any suggestions for the best price on Oakleys?
They have set pricing, aside from closeouts, you won't find many people selling for anything other than MSRP (RRP, MAP, whatever you want to call it).

Latest Posts

Back