1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Hey Guys I just picked up on CL a brand new pair of Oakley Switch. How rare or not rare are they?
    NEW in box, Dark Carbide with Black Iridium lenses. I paid $120. Hope that is a good deal.
    I did do a little homework and seemed like a good price. They are brand new too!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

$120 is a good price i think. I hear these have issues with the finish rubbing off though. Just be careful with them.

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

That is a good price especially NIB. Good pick up!!!! They use to be rare to find, however there are a few sellers that aquired a load of them and sold them off cheap. Hold onto them for awhile, the price will go up soon. Especially since yours are NIB.... You usually do't find them NIB. Just remember they are ceramic coated over magnesium, so repeated use of them causes the tips of the temples to wear the ceramic coating off.

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

5. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

Thanks Guys. Good reading. I have heard that about these and the issues. I just really like the look of them and I checked them over real well.
    They are near perfect shape.
    Thanks again