1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Okay...I've never owned an Oakley T shirt...thinking of ordering some online, but I'm curious about the cut/fit/sizing. I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall, 185 lbs. I lift weights a lot so I'm built a moderate amount in the upper chest, shoulders and arms-slime in the stomach area. I like my shirts to fit snugly (I even tailor my t shirt sleeves to fit snug on my arms) but I don't want them too tight. I am making a guess based on what I wear in other brands that LARGE SLIM is probably want I'm going to want...but some brands shirts are so large that I actually need Mediums (Affliction would be an example of this) so the shirts won't swim on me.

Can anyone provide personal experience if I'm on the right track with Large/Slim?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

I generally wear an XL. I have some tagged XL's that fit like a L and some like XXL....I have never seen such inconsistent sizing. I can say that the Oakley Softwear stuff generally runs big. I got a black SS with silver embroidered Icon and it was HUGE! Had to sell it.....

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

The sizing is inconsistent. I usually wear a large...but I also have some O-T's in Medium and XL.

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sizing on Oakley clothing has NEVER been right. Regular fit, slim fit, exact fit, whats next????? I own numerous old school and new T-shirts. I usually wear a large but I have bought XXL in slim fit just so it fits right. A few months back I bought an Oakley retro t shirt off the vault. Figured I would get an XL because it was a regular fit and 100% cotton. When it arrived it was super long and huge. I was like is this from a big and tall section or? I ended up giving to my wife as a nite shirt.

I have since stopped buying clothes from Oakley via the net. The shoes are a different story. They have always been consistent, and I have about 6 pairs....

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

The only thing consistent in the clothing I have found are the hoodies. Im fat so I dont like a tight fitting t-shirt. Sometimes the XL is just right, sometimes its tight. The XXL slim is good sometimes but you get extra length, made for the tall folks.

6. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I love a lot of Oakley shirt designs, but they keep making them with thinner material. I have some older Oakley Racing Division t-shirts that were nice and thick. They just feel like a good quality product. All the new ones I've bought are almost paper thin.