• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Takes Care Of Loyal Customer.....C SIX!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

So as posted in the recent purchases section, I recently received two of my Beyond Reason Kits from the ebay auctions. There was a significant delay in the Frogskins and they finally arrived today after about two weeks.

While speaking with the rep, she asked if there was anything they could do to make it right to make up for the long delay. I said actually there was. I felt there were far too few lenses available for the C Six and thought they should offer something other than just the Grey Polarized in the Aluminum and the Tungsten Iridium Polarized that comes in the Carbon edition.

She inquired what I would like and I simply stated I would just like some black iridium polarized lenses for my C Six aluminum. To my surprise, she called back the next day and stated they would include a set of black iridium polarized lenses custom cut from the factory free of charge due to the delay in the beyond reason frogs. I truly couldn't believe it, but here is the final product. Again, they are black iridium polarized lenses here is the final product:

Better quality photo

20120823_184047.jpg

Great work man, Black iridium really sets them off!

It's good to see that Oakley took good care of a good customer!

Such an amazing story! Great to hear about Oakley giving back to the customers!

Wow. It is great to hear stories like this. More often than not we hear of the bad customer service experiences people have so something like this is always nice. Congrats!

Definitely a great story in which they went above and BEYOND!

Im sure someone else has them somewhere, but this is the only set of BIP lenses I know to be in existence for the C Six!

Back