• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Takes Care Of Loyal Customer.....C SIX!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Honestly I'm sure Oakley will go out of their way 100% of the time for a C-Six customer.

That same thing couldn't be said by some regular customers I'm sure. It's awesome that they took care of you though.

sadly oakley india is not even half as good as oakley is internationly

Sadly oakley i India 8s not even half as good as global oakley. Its the authorized dealers who shud b praised for keeping oakley afloat in india. The I dian oakley arm feels unprofessional. Im talking from past experience. Hence i too am actually forced to buy from Ebay rather than Oakley I dia.

Xerxes R Printer.

QUOTE=BAPD77;141907]So as posted in the recent purchases section, I recently received two of my Beyond Reason Kits from the ebay auctions. There was a significant delay in the Frogskins and they finally arrived today after about two weeks.

While speaking with the rep, she asked if there was anything they could do to make it right to make up for the long delay. I said actually there was. I felt there were far too few lenses available for the C Six and thought they should offer something other than just the Grey Polarized in the Aluminum and the Tungsten Iridium Polarized that comes in the Carbon edition.

She inquired what I would like and I simply stated I would just like some black iridium polarized lenses for my C Six aluminum. To my surprise, she called back the next day and stated they would include a set of black iridium polarized lenses custom cut from the factory free of charge due to the delay in the beyond reason frogs. I truly couldn't believe it, but here is the final product. Again, they are black iridium polarized lenses custom cut FROM THE FACTORY:

20120823_070444.jpg

20120823_070530.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congrats, man!! I have black irid polar, vr28 black irid polar and OO Black irid polar. You got very lucky! Nice score!

All for the C-Six? Just spoke with my contact at Oakley Elite, and they told me there was "no way to get another lens made other than the Grey Polarized and the Tungsten Iridium Polarized," the two lenses they come with. I was trying to explain that no, indeed someone has a picture of them up online, they can be made, and they informed me they cannot, even through the RX dept as well....

so for those who have different lenses, consider yourselves VERY lucky and let me know who you spoke to in order to get a set on their way to me!

Can you PM me the name of the person you spoke with? Seems most of the time the reps at Oakley are completely clueless on matters like this. I'd be willing to pay for BIP for my c-six if it were an option...

Can you PM me the name of the person you spoke with? Seems most of the time the reps at Oakley are completely clueless on matters like this. I'd be willing to pay for BIP for my c-six if it were an option...

Sorry but the rep did this as a favor to me, they are not a standard call taker. Out of resspect for them and thanks for hooking me up, i wouldnt make it public. Sorry...

Latest Posts

Back