1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Tank and one off fuel cell by V2oak - 20160509_175159.jpg Oakley Tank and one off fuel cell by V2oak - 20160509_175350.jpg Oakley Tank and one off fuel cell by V2oak - 20160509_175300.jpg Oakley Tank and one off fuel cell by V2oak - 20160509_175350.jpg Due to my girl having cancer and missed work I am left with the decision to sell my custom setup, These FC'so were shipped directly to V2Oak and painted as a package, these are marked 1 of 1 by him, I am also selling the custom built diorama with this setup and will include 1 qtrain23 stands, I am asking 550 shipped conus, this money will be going to hospital stay and hotel stay as she will not be allowed near children her dog and 7 feet of adults do to the radiation therapy.
    Original threads:
    For Sale - Custom Scaled Oakley Tank Replica

V2oak's 11th DIY: Custom 453 Tank inspired Fuel Cell

Oakley Tank and one off fuel cell by V2oak - 20160509_175350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/9/16
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hear about your loved one. My wife had to go through radiation and chemotherapy last year so I sympathize with your situation. Good luck with the sale and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks it's been rough lately.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It really sucks. Stay strong for her but don't forget to take care of yourself. Exercising or walks helped me to cope and not freak out completely.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So sorry to hear this. Good luck with the sale! If ever it was going to a good cause, this is it. Best wishes!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If serious it's yours pm me

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes I am. Want to help you out. I just pmed you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    Great gesture man!

Hope she recover well @Ray

Thread Status: