• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Tank and one off fuel cell by V2oak

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

20160509_175159.jpg
20160509_175350.jpg
20160509_175300.jpg
20160509_175350.jpg
Due to my girl having cancer and missed work I am left with the decision to sell my custom setup, These FC'so were shipped directly to V2Oak and painted as a package, these are marked 1 of 1 by him, I am also selling the custom built diorama with this setup and will include 1 qtrain23 stands, I am asking 550 shipped conus, this money will be going to hospital stay and hotel stay as she will not be allowed near children her dog and 7 feet of adults do to the radiation therapy.
Original threads:
For Sale - Custom Scaled Oakley Tank Replica

V2oak's 11th DIY: Custom 453 Tank inspired Fuel Cell

20160509_175350.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry to hear about your loved one. My wife had to go through radiation and chemotherapy last year so I sympathize with your situation. Good luck with the sale and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to hear about your loved one. My wife had to go through radiation and chemotherapy last year so I sympathize with your situation. Good luck with the sale and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Thanks it's been rough lately.

It really sucks. Stay strong for her but don't forget to take care of yourself. Exercising or walks helped me to cope and not freak out completely.

So sorry to hear this. Good luck with the sale! If ever it was going to a good cause, this is it. Best wishes!

I'll take it.

Yes I am. Want to help you out. I just pmed you.

Username Hidden said:
Replied

Username Hidden said:
Great gesture man!

Hope she recover well @Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back