• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tattoos Anyone?

KingJupiter

Oakley Expert
Arizona
I know with the level of diehard collectors we have here..I can't be the only one with Oakley ink!

0fc8786e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

at least is not in your forehead like that one person who put a tattoo of some company on his forehead for like 30 grand or some **** like that

I didn't get paid anything! Maybe I should start asking...

My wife wanted to get "matching" tattoos and she picked some cutesy girly skull so I thought of the only skull I'd ever put on my body and it did it. It's good because people who don't know Oakley just think its a skull. For those who do, it's like a secret handshake saying, "yup, I know Oakley.." haha

I didn't get paid anything! Maybe I should start asking...

My wife wanted to get "matching" tattoos and she picked some cutesy girly skull so I thought of the only skull I'd ever put on my body and it did it. It's good because people who don't know Oakley just think its a skull. For those who do, it's like a secret handshake saying, "yup, I know Oakley.." haha

I like that idea, using that skull was very smart. Only the diehard's know what your rockin' lol.

I know Oakley is a different animal, but ever since I saw a guy with an "And 1" tattoo on his calf I vowed to never put a brand on my body. Things like the skulls are rad because it's not just the "o". You have to know a bit about the brand to know that it's Oakley.

Back