1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Gerrayne

Gerrayne Oakley Beginner

guys i found out a way to charge the TB1s without wearing them anyone interested to know ?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

Electric toothbrush charger.

3. Gerrayne

Gerrayne Oakley Beginner

best way is to get the philips imageno led candles that can put 3 TB1s to charge at one go and its a proper stand

motoGP_fanatic and headpatrolman like this.
  4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Theres also a Seiko induction charger available on eBay/Interwebs for about 150-250$ ... works wonders apparently!

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

kronin323 likes this.
  6. Gerrayne

Gerrayne Oakley Beginner

yeah i bought a philips candle set 2nd hand used one and just used the charger cost me 25 bucks and it charges the watch rather then a seiko charger that can only charge 1 at a time this stand has 3 circle slots and the watches just stand there to charge its awesome !! and the best part the width of the candles put into the charger allows the watch to stand and hold there perfectly

7. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

Do you have pics of it? I know this works on the Seiko kinetics, but they have to be placed in the Philips candle holder with the 6 o'clock dial position down inside the holder and the TB can't flex that way. If it works like that, all the better but the charging coil needs to be in the proper orientation to the magnetic field.

@dragonvoi, which model charger are you using. I've had no luck with two different models but they work fine with my other kinetics.

8. Gerrayne

Gerrayne Oakley Beginner

oakley TB1 charging - LAA61AYWC_12-IMS-en_US?wid=1250&$jpglarge$.jpg
    hey ronk this is the one im using it works for my TB1s and its awesome and works with 6 oclock downwards !!

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  9. Gerrayne

Gerrayne Oakley Beginner

the best part the watches fit snuggly in the round gap and charges !!! without holding them or anything

10. RonkPM

RonkPM Oakley Enthusiast

That's the one I was thinking about. Do you have pics of your watch inside of the receptical?