• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Team USA LNIB Batwolf, Fuel Cell, Radar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have here a set of 3 team USA edition oakley. The Radar are perfect 10/10 just open box. Comes with everything original seen in pics. Beautiful set. I'll start at 135 obo. Next I have Fuel Cell. Almost perfect. One small scratch on the inside of the left arm. And on small scratch that's on the inside of the left lens. Couldn't get it to come up in a pic. Also comes with open box and all original packaging. Start at 115 obo. Next is a Batwolf. This comes with just the glasses and cloth. Comes in a fuel cell team USA box with original packaging. Maybe it got confused for a fuel cell? Idk but it is also perfect 10/10 no flaws that I could find. Start at 125 obo.

Prices are shipped, tracked, and insured. Friends and family or add paypal fees. I went ahead and decided to start tagging my pictures since I lack the feedback in hope to give any one interested more confidence. Anything else I can do just ask. If you like one pm me and we'll get it on its way to you! Thanks
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm....

Radars and batwolf are gone. just have the fuel cell left. 110 for the fuel cells OBO

100 obo on fuel cells

90 obo on cells

Status
Not open for further replies.