• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ten Vs Pit Bull...Continued.

I want to like the Ten, but I get hung up on the ugly hinge.
Oakley went thru a very short spell recently of just not bothering designing a sleek or pretty way of attaching the earstem to the rest of the frame. See Half-X, Ten, and C-Wire for details.

I recall the Scalpel was released at roughly the same time, and only just gets away with it by having a bit of a curve there. So I bought one.
Black with Black so you don't notice as much!

I just picked up a pair of Pit Bull's. They're the Crystal black. I'm still kinda 50/50 on them. I like them and such but the Crystal Black frame is wierd and I'm not sure about being non polarized. I guess I'll have to get used to them. I'll have more to say when I get a chance to wear them. :)

I just picked up a pair of Pit Bull's. They're the Crystal black. I'm still kinda 50/50 on them. I like them and such but the Crystal Black frame is wierd and I'm not sure about being non polarized. I guess I'll have to get used to them. I'll have more to say when I get a chance to wear them. :)

If you don't want them or don't like them anymore I'll take them lol.

Hahahaha, :p. The Crystal frames are weird. I never worn any sunglasses before that were clear so it's strange. I like em but my friend I was with hates them. Hahaha. I'll see if I can upload a pic and u guys tell me if it's too small?

If you don't want them or don't like them anymore I'll take them lol.

Hahahaha, :p. The Crystal frames are weird. I never worn any sunglasses before that were clear so it's strange. I like em but my friend I was with hates them. Hahaha. I'll see if I can upload a pic and u guys tell me if it's too small?
so i guess that's a no and your keeping them? lol.

Back