• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ten Vs Pit Bull...Continued.

Thanks man. I hope so! I'll find out when I go outside it seems a bit sunny. Going to test the non polarization! For some reason while wearing polarized glasses after awhile of wearing them my eyes felt tired. I'm not sure if it's just me or the polarization I want to see if it continues.

They look like they fit good :thumb:

Ive had the Pits for around 5 months now and they have been great. Though snug on me just went with them nothing much bigger out there for complete coverage/seal of light. Ive reported before about use these outdoors fishing,biking and sweat quit a lot with sunscreen on too and these glasses stay put no slippage at all. Ive tried to find ASIAN FIT Pit Bull frames to try but no shops around stock them. They are made for wide face with less curve so thinking they may be wider than reg Pits
You looking for wider in another style frame I have Wardens that are wider and didnt squeeze temples fit great on my wide face so maybe check to find those Ive seen them on VAULT recently. They dont block light from side though and rear reflection is a bit high for outdoor activities but just casual use they are fine.

Latest Posts

Back