1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Forgoten214

Forgoten214 Oakley Beginner

Just picked up a pair of Oakley Tens. Wow I'm impressed. They fit me perfectly. :mrgreen:

I love these sunglasses, I was surprised as I have a round/odd shaped face which makes finding glasses difficult.

What I want to know is, will Oakley ever make these custom available? I love these glasses but I got the standard Black/Black. I'd like to try some other combinations as well. If Oakley has or will have these available in custom I'll order them.

How well are the Tens selling? It seems as if Oakley is keeping them at the end of the pages on the website and aren't really pushing the advertising on these.

Best sunglasses Oakley has made for me so far, Now only until the Eyepatch 2 comes out and we'll see how those fit. :D

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Adzi

Adzi Oakley Beginner

honestly... they dont sell very well at all.

Il be very surprised if they come out in custom.

3. Forgoten214

Really? Why not? They are perfect for people with big faces. I love them. They fit better than the Hijinx did.

I guess I'm going to need to pick up a few pairs before they become discontinued.

4. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Certain colors sell well, ie Matte black w/ warm grey, and black iridium polarized pair. The others will probably get left behind soon enough. I, however, think eventually down the road these could be available custom.

5. Forgoten214

I hope so, I purchased the Black/Black Iridium Polarized versions myself. I wish they had the Black Ink version available with the Black Iridium Polarized. I also like the special edition one but they didn't have it at the store they said it's online only. They are Grey/Black Polarized. Believe they are "Alingi" or something like that. Sorry for the misspelling. :)

6. ExMetal

ExMetal Oakley Beginner

The most popular color when it first came out was the white chrome FMJ with fire lenses, they were so popular that oakley had them on backorder for like a month.

7. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

8. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

ya the batwolf is going to be custom. thats for sure. i know that for a fact, they will be done. i promise you that. ive seen the stuff for them.

9. Forgoten214

Wow, Damn only 1 lens choice for polarized! That sucks.

Will there be more lens choices available in the future or not?

10. Adzi

Adzi Oakley Beginner

well... its different from us guys in the UK from you guys in the US.. but here they dont sell at all to be honest.

If they come out in custom then they will probably have more lenses for them.. Just wait and see i guess.