• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Texas/LA Events - Details Inside!

Everyone,

Let me start off by thank each and everyone of you for making the past few weeks incredibly special. I've been asked a few times about whether or not the events were a success, and let me answer with a resounding YES. Out of all of my measurements of success, the two that were most important to me were: 1) Create a fun, accepting, and exciting atmosphere for those who are most passionate about Oakley, and 2) Give those in attendance (and those who couldn't attend) access to iconic and future product, cool people, and stories that they wouldn't normally have access to.

After spending only a short time reviewing, I can already see we've achieved that. As far as 2015 goes, expect to see more of this. I'm not going to comment on when or where.

A special thanks goes to all those who helped support this initiative, especially forum moderators Dann (O Review) and Ken (Oakley Forum) for helping me bring their members together.

See you in 2015,
Kit

Back