1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

I dont know if a thread like this already exist, i am just trying to ask you guys to dig in your stacks of old pictures and see what you can come up with. All of us claim at some point we have started having our first Oaks. I know sometime and somewhere you must have taken a picture with them. This is the thread to showcase that...Hope this works! diggin mine!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

3. atty_65

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

6. atty_65

how do you guys browse the old thread that fast? hate to be ignorant sometimes! lol

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

I tried a couple of different searches.....took me about 2 minutes tops combined with other stuff I was doing.

8. atty_65

are you using tapatalk to search? im actually using my mobile but didnt bought the application yet and 2mins will be impossible for me...

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

I remember now.....I typed in "retro" came up with the one thread....remembered Herbsley posted the link to the original old photos thread in there and found Herbsleys link to the original old photos thread on page 2. Then copied and pasted.

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

I'm at home right now....I don't use my phone to browse the forum as much.