• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Thump Display Stands

ducatiti

I should Work at Oakley
I will be able to acquire Oakley X-metal display stands. Just wanted to check with current owners of these stands, if you prefer the ones with the horizontal bars on the back or without? I believe that the ear stems rests on this bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these. I like the bar as the glasses look more level when sitting on it. I think the main reason for the bar is so the mini usb charger would connect up through the opening correctly and not sit at an awkward angle.

I currently have my TF3 3D gascans on it and i have the arms sitting below the bar. I put the box on top of the bar to display it.

I have one of these. I like the bar as the glasses look more level when sitting on it. I think the main reason for the bar is so the mini usb charger would connect up through the opening correctly and not sit at an awkward angle.

I currently have my TF3 3D gascans on it and i have the arms sitting below the bar. I put the box on top of the bar to display it.

I was able to purchase new ones from Ebay $39.

Mind posting some pics of how you configured the display, with box if possible?

Thanks!

Sure

6805176357_5c3ccf6f5c_b.jpg