• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Time Bomb II - Finally !!!

So i just got my brand new Time Bomb II !!!!! and I love pretty much everything from the watch to the box lol

picked it up from an Oakley store today, and i could afford it only thanks to my friends huge employe discount

they hadnt even cut the seal ! i opened the package right there in the store, it was awesome !

sizing it was a pain, took us almost 2 hours and unfortunately we got a few very minor scratches on the underside in the process

but ! HERE IT IS :D

photo2jw.jpg

photo6e.jpg

was wearing mines too today actually is birthday present from my mum love it alot, these watch fits nice on your wrist, downside of mine is i got really small wrist, took out like 5 link from the watch.
but overall was a beauty for dam n sure:)

awesome pick up i just got mine a lil bit ago ! i love it. been wearing it every day. how many links did u cut?

was wearing mines too today actually is birthday present from my mum love it alot, these watch fits nice on your wrist, downside of mine is i got really small wrist, took out like 5 link from the watch.
but overall was a beauty for dam n sure:)

I had to cut 5 links also, really regretted it cauz its such a nice band it looks better long, on the bright side a down the road if it gets beat up i can replace a lot of the links with brand new looking ones !

do you know if its possible to have oakley ship me a replacement unobtanium strap for the inside? if i ever need to lengthen it?

Back