• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tombstone - New Zero style glasses system

What?

No Fry Meme?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421299998.782709.jpg

One thing to note if you didn't watch the video- these were designed with direct input from the AMU - Army Marksmanship Unit. They are perennial contenders in just about every shooting sport and discipline. Service rifle, high power, skeet, pistol bullseye, ISPC/USPSA, 3-gun, etc. They're also top quality instructors.

Definitely competition and performance based, rather than durability and safety of the Ballistic M Frames from the last few years.

But not at all going to be winning any fashion awards. I suspect the bulk of the forum will not be fans.

Totally agree. Prior military like me and those who understand the "function" over "fashion" would appreciate these.

I wouldn't worry about protection ratings and solid feeling. There's no way Oakley would make a new pair for shooting sports that isn't rock solid and ready to take fragmented ricochet.
That was my assumption as well. I guess I won't be needing that ballistic M 2.0 anymore.

Back