• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Torpedo Watch Value?

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
What's up guys? I just recently got this Black/Stainless Steel Oakley Torpedo watch. It was only worn 2 times by the original owner, and was just displayed in his display case, just had the battery replaced as well, and holds time awesomely.

I'm in love with the watch, but can't bring myself to wear it and mess it up because it's Flawless. The band is immaculate, even the strap that holds the band is still extremely tight just like it came out of the box. No scratches anywhere what so ever, and even the unobtanium has no scratches or marks on it.

I'm tossing around selling it, but just wondering what to ask....I have a figure in mind, just want to see what everyone else thinks....keep in mind these are discontinued now, and when they were available sold for $475.00.

Here are the pics.

dsc10034.jpg

dsc10054.jpg

dsc10063.jpg

dsc10044.jpg

there was one of these, perfect order advertised locally for $250, dropped all the way to 150 and i still didnt sell. imo oakley watches are nice, but unless it goes to a real hardcore watch collector, you'd be hard pressed getting more than 200 out of it IMO. even thats a squeeze as for $50 more you can easily get a Holeshot... so yeah? good luck man, definitely a very uniquely styled item.

there was one of these, perfect order advertised locally for $250, dropped all the way to 150 and i still didnt sell. imo oakley watches are nice, but unless it goes to a real hardcore watch collector, you'd be hard pressed getting more than 200 out of it IMO. even thats a squeeze as for $50 more you can easily get a Holeshot... so yeah? good luck man, definitely a very uniquely styled item.

Dang, lol. Oh well. Looks like I'll be keeping it, lol.

sick looking watch! why sell them?

I can't decide, lol. I have an 03 Evo, and I think I want to sell it for an 05 Cadillac CTS-V with the LS6 V8 & 6 speeds, so I'm looking for mod money possibly.

Hi I have this watch also
Did you sell it?
I love Oakley my watches and this also
But it just sits in its box so I think I will sell mine, as someone may get some wear out of it, shame to just sit there