• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
New Oakley watch hitting stores now. Its basically a smaller/womens Gearbox. The crown is on the left side, somewhat diagonal to the left top of the casing. Theres no "9" hour marker, but little rivets instead. Its alright. Price is $525-$650. Im sure pictures will surface soon.

It's a very nice time piece. A bit small for my taste but I'm probably going to pick one up for my girlfriend in the next couple of days. Most women would still find the watch to be big on them but if they are looking for an "oversized" watch, then it is perfect. They come in pretty cool colors and at a very decent price IMO. The only downside I see is that it does not come with a nice wooden case (or whatever it is made of) like most of the other Oakley time pieces.

They aren't online yet so your best bet is going to an o store. If you aren't near an o store they will Pop up online soon enough. Same as the radarlock, we got them in stores a little while before they showed up online.

That's a great size for me. Just can't believe it is lacking the date indicator. How can a watch be made without the date indicator?

Latest Posts

Back