• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

That watch is 100% real.

Would you be able to tell if this is a fake or an authentic one?

I'm new here and need some help and advice please.
I've just bought a Transfer Case off Ebay but didn't know if it's a fake watch or not because the color combination ( case and dial ) was unusual and I couldn't even find it anywhere.
My Transfer Case I just received is stealth black case but with the white dial face instead of black dial with red number 3. All white dial on the Oakley website shows with brushed stainless stell case. But mine stealth black case with white face. Any thought?

Here is the link for the watch I just bought.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-Swis...7KQM2LU%2FITp33EzozM0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Would you be able to tell if this is a fake or an authentic one?

thanks in advance

i used to have the same doubt when i have my transfer case, first thing i checked is the box, mine comes with just a cardboard case, very uncommon with the rest of the watch model, they usually comes in a wooden box. Somehow somebody in OF replied the transfer case do comes with the cardboard box. Add the fact, i have also tried to google around any cheap replica model, gladly i havent find any site offering them. This happen last year mid november, from then onwards i have no idea if a transfer case fake has already flooded the market. A best bet for you is to compare them in actual to an authentic transfer case for any nearest vault from you. I hope this helps.

It looks to be real kenny, did it come with the box?

Unfortunately, there is no box but the soft black vault for the watch.
I kept asking the seller about where did he buy the watch from but he has never answer me.
Yesterday he said he's going to give me a refund though.
I'm just super curious about the colorway for " transfer case " watch itself, because I've been searching all over the internet pictures but never come across such color combinations whatsoever.
Have you guys seen anything like mine? Once again, mine is stealth black case with white dial face.
thxs,

i used to have the same doubt when i have my transfer case, first thing i checked is the box, mine comes with just a cardboard case, very uncommon with the rest of the watch model, they usually comes in a wooden box. Somehow somebody in OF replied the transfer case do comes with the cardboard box. Add the fact, i have also tried to google around any cheap replica model, gladly i havent find any site offering them. This happen last year mid november, from then onwards i have no idea if a transfer case fake has already flooded the market. A best bet for you is to compare them in actual to an authentic transfer case for any nearest vault from you. I hope this helps.

Thxs Atty, as I mentioned earlier that I'm more concern and curious about the colorway itself because none of those internet or oakley forum's pictures and images were same like mine.

So, I was wondering where's mine come from?

Latest Posts

Back