• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

Maybe call Oakley directly and ask them if they ever made the Stealth/White face. Here is my Tranfer Case (SKU# 10-033) and everything it comes with new.
IMG_1487_zpsbea00003.jpg

IMG_3496_zpsd5fab750.jpg

Thxs Atty, as I mentioned earlier that I'm more concern and curious about the colorway itself because none of those internet or oakley forum's pictures and images were same like mine.

So, I was wondering where's mine come from?

i cannot answer your question since my knowledge is based on my experience on my transfer case stealth black with red dial. As for other colorway, i only refer myself to any site like yours. If you further deepen your research that will maybe helpful for others. The Transfer case model are one of the newer releases, any other production data maybe not been available in the public. However, Maybe somebody in the forum can help you out. As for me, we are in the same boat of that colorway.

There are a few watch colorways that aren't online anywhere. For instance, the polished Gearboxes are not on the Oakley website, yet they are available in the stores. I know of a few other Transfer Case colorways I have seen in the store, but are not listed online. From your pictures, the watch does look authentic.

Back