• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

That's a great size for me. Just can't believe it is lacking the date indicator. How can a watch be made without the date indicator?

Thats the only negative that I've found with my Gear Box, its the only watch I own that doesn't have one. I still love it thought, it just takes some getting used to... Back on topic, the new Transfer Case is pretty sick, I like the one with the Silver face the best, I will own this one soon!!!

John, you're a watch lover, huh? ;)

Unfortunately, yes... What's even more unfortunate is that I have a real affinity for Omega, Tissot, G Shock and others... If you see a good looking guy rocking a nice watch and sick shades panhandling on the street corner, its just me supporting my "addictions"... Ha! :lol:

HAHAHAHA!! Classic ;)

I've got the first gen Tissot T-Touch, titanium edition. Solid watch! :)

Woot woot!!! Great 1st fathers day for me!

629cad6c.jpg

bad fishy said:
Woot woot!!! Great 1st fathers day for me!

Nice! What do you think of the band? It is noticeably thinner than the one on the Gear Box. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet... Nice color choice!!

The band feels great to me. I've never owned the gearbox, although I've always lusted the titanium model. I love the size of the Transfer Case and the silver face is a beauty. I can't wait to get some wrist time on it that upcoming rainy week.

There is one more color that has yet to be put online... Stealth Yellow... They totally could have called it Livestrong.

Yeah, I saw that at the store when I bough mine. They weren't even aware that it wasn't online. I'm wondering if it's a limited release. Somebody who has connections should inquire.

Latest Posts

Back