1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Hey folks, selling a used Trevor Andrews GID Frogskins with Violet Iridium lenses. Worn a handful of times, no real visibile dings or scratches on the frame. Sorry no box or paperwork but it will come with a generic oakley bag. I do not have the gold iridium lenses it came with but it has violet iridium installed (9/10 condition). Asking $135 shipped. No trades. Thanks

Oakley Trevor Andrews "Trouble" Glow in the Dark Frogskins Violet Iridium - trevor1.jpg

Oakley Trevor Andrews "Trouble" Glow in the Dark Frogskins Violet Iridium - trevor2.jpg

Oakley Trevor Andrews "Trouble" Glow in the Dark Frogskins Violet Iridium - trevor3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Excellent price on those. They won't last long at all

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What's the condition of the frame?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I'd say 9/10 there are no visible scratches or dings on it...I just say 9/10 because they're old and have been worn a handful of times.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent!

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Replied!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.