• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Trillbe and Trillbe X

When we 1st saw these we hated them to. Once we tried them on we were amazed how great they looked on everyone. QRL1...I'm calling my shot. Once you try them on you will be a believer to! You look like you like "loud" sunglasses. Try the uranium. You will love them. I know I sound crazy, but it's true. I can't wait to see the opinions start to change just like ours did!!!!!! Try them on and let me know what you think.

When we 1st saw these we hated them to. Once we tried them on we were amazed how great they looked on everyone. QRL1...I'm calling my shot. Once you try them on you will be a believer to! You look like you like "loud" sunglasses. Try the uranium. You will love them. I know I sound crazy, but it's true. I can't wait to see the opinions start to change just like ours did!!!!!! Try them on and let me know what you think.
They are perfectly sized; however, I am not digging those bottom curves and they will not work on this round face.

They do work on some people, but I'm not one of them.

They are a tad cartoonish for me. I look forward to proving my point eventually.

And yes, I love me some loud Oakley.

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:

Damn I love your enthusiasm! It's that kind of sh!t right there that will have us living on Saturn inside of 50 years!!!! YES!!!

Now about the new issues under discussion here.....

No.

Gas station spin-rack sh!t.

Back