• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Trillbe and Trillbe X

Lmao at all these crazy comments.

That Trillbe looks like an attempt to reboot and modernize those retro eyeshades. I think they took our suggestions for something unique and out of ordinary a little too left field.

I reckon Oakley really need to sort out their market segment strategies. With all these haphazard underwhelming models it's little wonder why they've been haemorrhaging lately and staff had been laid off as a consequence. If they don't get their acts together that foothill ranch won't stick around for long...

Lmao at all these crazy comments.

That Trillbe looks like an attempt to reboot and modernize those retro eyeshades. I think they took our suggestions for something unique and out of ordinary a little too left field.

I reckon Oakley really need to sort out their market segment strategies. With all these haphazard underwhelming models
it's little wonder why they've been haemorrhaging lately and staff had been laid off as a consequence. If they don't get their acts together that foothill ranch won't stick around for long...

I was saying something similar in another thread. Lol

The one thing that gets on my nerves about Oakley is that they come up with some kickass designs and launch 12 duds. It is a cruel tease.

Sent from Q's Note5

Were these designed AFTER the big lay off?

I can just just hear the lay off team. "Sure. We can do without those guys. With the computer programs we have now,
all we have to do is push the button, and BINGO! We have our new designs! Having artists on staff is no longer necessary."

Back