• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tron Pit Boss On Sale @ SGH

nice find!!

$499.98 is a great price for anyone who wants a pair of these... but i hear horror stories about SGH from members here... :sad:

I don't know if they're not as informed or something, but I stopped by the local SGH a few days ago to try these on. Was thinking of buying this. I asked them if it came with the Elite Box, and they looked at me like I was crazy...I explained it was the large box with the big O on the front and they pulled up a white standard box. Maybe this particular SGH was just confused.

I asked the same question to an Optical shop of Aspen and they didn't know about the box, they also had it sitting at the bottom of a regular shelf, lenses down, covered in scratches. :sad:

Edit: @XlnZax

According to the Oakley website all Tron Pitboss's come with the elite box. I how ever couldn't order these if I wanted, SGH in Canada doesn't and never did have these, despite the fact that they are on the Canadian website.

P.S. SGH still sucks

Well I've had issues with them before. Got some Canvas Fuel Cell's as a gift for someone to find that they didn't include the hard case!

Most of the locations are clueless to the point of not knowing it's even on sale.

I don't know if they're not as informed or something, but I stopped by the local SGH a few days ago to try these on. Was thinking of buying this. I asked them if it came with the Elite Box, and they looked at me like I was crazy...I explained it was the large box with the big O on the front and they pulled up a white standard box. Maybe this particular SGH was just confused.

I've never had any problems when ordering online...having to deal with the staff in an actual store is a nightmare. To say they are clueless is an understatement.