• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Tron Pitboss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hey cargo! Thanks bro for the generous offer... But...lol... That thing is a gas guzzey! Lol!

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey fellow O member's..the time has come for me, wife and kids to move on..and to be living on our own away from relatives...I am lowering the price of my tron pitboss to $925 shipped within the U.S. If you are out or the U.S.? add $10, and I will absorb the rest of the shipping cost.. I need as much funds as I can get to put a deposit down on renting a house for my family and I....

Final price drop fellas! Gotta move these pb's! $875 shipped.

Username Hidden said:
Final price drop fellas! Gotta move these pb's! $875 shipped.
Man, that's a very nice offer. Still a little high for me on these though. GLWS!

Thx man!

Mod's please close this thread.. I'll post these bad boy's on flea bay.

FYI an $875 sales price on eBay nets you less than $750 after fees. The steal like 15%

Username Hidden said:
FYI an $875 sales price on eBay nets you less than $750 after fees. The steal like 15%
That's the truth, and it doesn't even include the Paypal fees. That's why I hate selling there!

Username Hidden said:
That's the truth, and it doesn't even include the Paypal fees. That's why I hate selling there!

plus the fact of some non paying bidders...

Username Hidden said:
plus the fact of some non paying bidders...
True. I freakin hate those!