1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tonka45

tonka45 Oakley Beginner

Just grabbed a pair of Turbines in sapphire blue. I know the ICONS are replaceable with Dispatch 2 icons. Have seen you tube and other places where they have replaced the icons with the US FLAG icon. I cannot find dispatch 2 icons anywhere in the US FLAG pattern.
    Can a Batwolf icon fit the Turbine with mod to the clips? I installed batwolf icons on my hijinx with no issues once I clipped the tabs.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lumbergh

Lumbergh Oakley Enthusiast

No, batwolf icons are huge compared to turbine. Try your local O-store. I know mine has USA flag icons but I'm not sure if they're available for sale by themselves or if they're custom only.

3. Rutha73

Rutha73 Oakley Beginner

When I got my Turbines the guy at the O store that put them together for me said I could buy extra icons there at $10 per pair and they are user replaceable. They had a box full of the icons for on the spot custom builds.

4. Oakwood

Oakwood Oakley Beginner Premium Member

I dont think they sell it yet. Just like the earsocks. Its only for custom right now. I mean the only thing that comes to mind is contacting customer service and try to obtain it through them

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I picked up a subdued and colored flag set when I made my OCP Turbines in store. The colored flag went into my stock black/grey polarized pair.

Like Rutha said, they charged $10 or $13 per set and would sell as many as I wanted.

6. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

I called CS for something today and asked if icons or earsocks would ever be available online for individual purchase, but guy said he wasn't aware of any plans for that.

7. brightroar

brightroar Oakley Beginner

Tonka45: fwiw I know as of 2 days ago the O store in Lexington, KY has what you are looking for. Maybe give them a call?

8. tonka45

tonka45 Oakley Beginner

Thanks everyone,, Im going to call Oakley and a few stores

9. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

If you get the right person, or spend enough, O-Stores will sell the icons to you separately.

10. Rutha73

Rutha73 Oakley Beginner

I went back to the O store I got my Turbines from and got another set, the American flag ones. $12. He just opened the box and said pick out what you like. They are tagged as Dispatch 2.0 icons.