• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Sunglasses

It looks like they have interchangeable icons? Could be a decent pair with the unobtanium and hopefully interchangeable icons.

as far as i know they will have interchangeable icons . . .
and the square O icons getting retired in 2015.
i like the rubbers and i hope OAKLEY will be written on them!

only the sapphire ones caught my eye. i will probably pass on it though.

oakley-turbine-black-ink-sapphire-iridium-OO9263-05.jpg

I thought the crankshaft and chainlink looked great in the pics. but they just dont wear well. They dont have the beaming size characteristics of Hijinx or Fuel cells.
If thats unobtanium on the earstem, then these will get sticky quick

TBH I'll probably only be looking at the Black/Black pair and some different icons to swap in and out. Most of the other colourways look at bit 'meh' in the pics.

They do favor the Fuel Cell. Less clunky looking... I would be interested if I can fit one... Sapphire is calling my name.

My store just got a bunch of them in. The feel very similar to a Hijinx and the Eyepatch 2. They are big, almost Batwolf big. The icons are interchangable just like the Racing Jacket and Dispatch 2 but they only come with one set. Sorry for the crappy phone pic

20150122_104046_zpsqcvtk2t1.jpg

My store just got a bunch of them in. The feel very similar to a Hijinx and the Eyepatch 2. They are big, almost Batwolf big. The icons are interchangable just like the Racing Jacket and Dispatch 2 but they only come with one set. Sorry for the crappy phone pic

20150122_104046_zpsqcvtk2t1.jpg
Dang it. This may be bad news... Will have to try them on for sure. Batwolf was a fail for me. Fuel Cell was ehhh.

Back