• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Twin Shock Hinges

I am a prick? just asking a VERY SIMPLE question you piece of **** retarded idiot. **** you and the oakley forum I am ashamed to wear the same brand like *******s such as yourself. Hope even an imbecile like you can figure out the stars.

A simple question that has already been answered! THEY DO FLEX!! I'm sorry we cant find a fu*king diagram that shows degrees and cold flex vs warm flex. Like i give two s**ts whether or not you will use Oakleys anymore. Why couldnt you just accept my apology and move on?

I am a prick? just asking a VERY SIMPLE question you piece of **** retarded idiot. **** you and the oakley forum I am ashamed to wear the same brand like *******s such as yourself. Hope even an imbecile like you can figure out the stars.

U mad bro? ;)

We should all lighten up a bit...

Feel free to leave though ... Calling people 'retarded' is pretty low ...

Look, the easiest solution here is to either take them in to an Oakley store or vault and have them verified, or to contact Oakley via email and have them verify authenticity and proper functioning of the hinge. I realize you hoped to find that information here but so far no one else seems to have a pair to give first hand info about.

you were just looking for the wrong information. these twin shock hinges are a single piece- no complex camming or joints- of beta titanium. it works like a leaf spring, except beta titanium is resistant to permanent deformation so the fit doesnt loosen out over time.

thats all.

if you dont like the glasses, best to return it. im not a fan of the RX line either haha

Back