• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Two Face Lenses?

For about the cost of a lens change, you could get a new pair, and if your local O-Store is cool, you might be able to do a little lens swap between existing colors. I've done that for regulars before.

In this situation where there's nothing wrong with your lenses, sometimes I'll buy a new pair just to take the lenses out, then put your old lenses into the new frame and sell it. As long as the new color combo works together..

@exe.ucf10 We're always looking to expand our selection! We don't have any current timeline for when HC3 lenses will be available for Oakley TwoFace, but I'll definitely be sure to bring it up with our product team. If I hear anything I'll shoot you a PM! -Kevin

A very knowledgeable employee at my local O store( the only one I've come across) told me that custom Twofaces are coming and with that replacement lenses for them(finally). Didn't know when but somewhere in the near future.

Does anyone know where I could find replacement lenses for Oakley Two Face Sunglasses? I would be super stoked if they had them available in Custom, but also know not to be that picky. Doesn't look like Oakley currently offers them in stores or on there website.
I got some from seek optics

Back