• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

I kept having the same problem with online purchases. It turns out it was because I was only providing my email address during checkout, and that wasn't enough for them to link it.

If you sign into an Oakley.com account first when you make your online purchases then it should work. I haven't done that yet but I'll try it next time.

I sign into my O account for all my purchases and purchase history clocked too~
Not sure whats the missing link on their side

I sign into my O account for all my purchases and purchase history clocked too~
Not sure whats the missing link on their side

Did you use the same email address for your O account and your TypeO account? The email address is supposed to be the link.

First time logging in to my account, unlocked some cool wallpapers for my first reward.

sketches-2.png

big-bang.png

glitch.png

grey-sketch-2.png

industrial.png

k-and-k.png

magenta-smokey.png

oakley-building.png

radarlock-1.png

radarlock-2.png

radarlock-3.png

radarlock-4.png

retina-racing-jacket.png

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430534267.217514.jpg

This came up!

Anyone redeem purchases like these b4?
I suppose we have to call in to make a phone order for this?
Not that I'm keen in sport glasses but just curious

GRRRRRRR.... I will have to email them. I am stuck in some king of loop where I'm told that I am registered. I try to reset my password, and then I am informed that I am not in the system.

View attachment 148885

This came up!

Anyone redeem purchases like these b4?
I suppose we have to call in to make a phone order for this?
Not that I'm keen in sport glasses but just curious
I got an email. It says to either print it out or show the associate the promo via your phone. Free lenses must be of equal or lesser value to the type selected with the frame.

I got an email from Type O with the same thing. It doesn't specifically say in-store only, but it implies it. In the email, at least. Txt reads:

"Summer is just around the corner, so we’re hooking you up with a free* pair of replacement lenses when you purchase the new Flak 2.0 at your local Oakley Store! Custom options are also available!

You better hurry, though. You’ve only got until May 3, 2015 to take advantage of this exclusive Type O™ offer.

*(Free Oakley replacement lenses must be of equal or lesser value to the lens type selected in the Flak 2.0)

Please display this offer to the Oakley Store associate via your mobile phone or a printed out copy in order to redeem."

I'm not really a flak guy so I'm passing. I'd offer to act as a middleman for another member, but it's only valid this weekend and I don't have the time to do it.

Back