• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

GRRRRRRR.... I will have to email them. I am stuck in some king of loop where I'm told that I am registered. I try to reset my password, and then I am informed that I am not in the system.

Exact same thing happened to me lol, I posted about it in the F&F thread. I had to send an email to the support team and like a week later they got me out of that endless loop.

"When I try to create an account for the O-Rewards, it says this email address has already been registered. When I try to log in, doesn't work. When I do "forgot password" it says this email is not found in our system. I just can't win haha"

Last edited:
I got it too. But with full price of around 170.00 on them I will pass also. They are around 123.00 bucks on the Verizon points page only thing is around 3 color choices....

Picked them up this morning. The woman working said that i was the only one who has used the promotion so far in the Raleigh, NC store. Went the custom route....
image.jpg

image.jpg

Just saw this today I'm kicking myself for missing that one. I have purchased 5 pairs of Flak 2.0's. Did anyone get any email offers today?

Do in store Vault purchases still apply? I dropped some cash in a Vault earlier this month and the points are not showing up. When I look under "rewards" on Type O into longer lists Vault stores.....only the web site?

Do in store Vault purchases still apply? I dropped some cash in a Vault earlier this month and the points are not showing up. When I look under "rewards" on Type O into longer lists Vault stores.....only the web site?

If O store employee did not ask for your email address, then it is not in your type o account. I always remind them to put in the type o account. Take a photo of your receipt then send it to TypeO@oakley.com Vault is supposed to be online and in store purchases.

They used to but maybe they changed it. Email them a receipt scan/pic and see if they add it.

When you buy at a store you have to tell them you have loyalty and give them the associated email address. Did you try that when you bought the stuff?

Back