• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

If O store employee did not ask for your email address, then it is not in your type o account. I always remind them to put in the type o account. Take a photo of your receipt then send it to TypeO@oakley.com Vault is supposed to be online and in store purchases.

They used to but maybe they changed it. Email them a receipt scan/pic and see if they add it.

When you buy at a store you have to tell them you have loyalty and give them the associated email address. Did you try that when you bought the stuff?

I gave them my email address. I even received a copy of my receipt Via email. Purchases made after the Vault trip have showed. At this point I am askinig if anyone who has made an in store Vault purchase has been awarded points?

I gave them my email address. I even received a copy of my receipt Via email. Purchases made after the Vault trip have showed. At this point I am askinig if anyone who has made an in store Vault purchase has been awarded points?

Yes I have. If they didn't add automatically call Oakley and they'll add it manually I've had to do that once.

To get points from in-store purchases you have to tell them loyalty and give them your email. I've gotten points before from in-store vault purchases but haven't tried recently.

For online purchases, you have to sign in to your Oakley (not type-O) account for them to be added automatically.

But any time it doesn't work, in-store or online, if you email them your receipt, either the email one from an online purchase or a scan/pic of the physical one from a store purchase, and they will add it manually.

So if there's any question if a purchase will qualify, emailing them the receipt will answer it. I am rich provided the correct email address.

Got this email today...

typeOx.png

Back