• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

Hey guys, quick update - Boss heard back from Oakley and it's ok that the Beta URL is out there so I retracted my earlier post about that.

I'm told it's geared for Texas members right now so anyone signing up outside of Texas really won't get any benefits from it yet but it doesn't hurt anything if you try.

All good.

I have signed up at the oakley store. I am currently experiencing problems logging on. Anyone else having troubles logging on besides me and bad fishy?
Me. I tried going to the store to resigester but the sales guys havent even heard of the program yet.

Me. I tried going to the store to resigester but the sales guys havent even heard of the program yet.

As stated previously it is in "Beta" right now only in Texas, so stores won't be learning about it until it goes live. In addition since the program is mainly geared around earning access, special events, rewards etc. outside of TX, there won't be many perks until it is rolled out nationwide. Right now they are focusing on getting all the bugs out before expanding it!

Latest Posts

Back