• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ultimate Book Discounted on Amazon

the $700 store exclusives will be worth a lot really fast.
this one I agree even though I don't like em plastic for 700 overtime easily 1k I think but who would shed 1k for those is everyones guess, before romeos are 249.99 hahaha now average 500 for a beater so there yah go and we buy them. the plastic being exclusives will definitely fetch a price in years to come.

i totally agree with you on this one down the line there is no value for it but its nice to have it. I did browse to it when i was at the o store the sales guy let me have it for 30 mins i was looking through mostly pictures theres nothing to read no historical facts just pictures it was a let down for me i could just l99k at the pictures in the internet its was 195 plus tax. I was looking 4ward to the bunkers they dont have it yet. The bunkers and carabiners overtime will have value IMO some douche bag is already selling the carabiners for 599 i think im just shaking my head opurtunist trying to prey on the innocent lol.

There is a lot of pictures but there is some text as well, I like the book. Makes my case look more full ;)

this one I agree even though I don't like em plastic for 700 overtime easily 1k I think but who would shed 1k for those is everyones guess, before romeos are 249.99 hahaha now average 500 for a beater so there yah go and we buy them. the plastic being exclusives will definitely fetch a price in years to come.

So those who buy them for $700 and sell them for over $1K; is that scalping?

I'd be shocked if anyone buys it (or even cared about it) for $1,000 in a couple years. It's not like collectors are scrambling and paying top dollar to get the previous Brian Takumi or Visual Mayhem releases.

Back