• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ultimate Book Discounted on Amazon

Amazon is having a 30% off coupon for books on CyberMonday. Use coupon code HOLIDAY30 upon checkout. I didn't get to try it as I already used up the coupon on another book and I had already ordered the Oakley book. Amazon said that it was out of stock when I ordered it last week but I got a notification saying that it will be shipped this Thursday. Hope this helps some one.

Amazon is having a 30% off coupon for books on CyberMonday. Use coupon code HOLIDAY30 upon checkout. I didn't get to try it as I already used up the coupon on another book and I had already ordered the Oakley book. Amazon said that it was out of stock when I ordered it last week but I got a notification saying that it will be shipped this Thursday. Hope this helps some one.

thanks i just used that on an order for a diffrent book after my credits and discounts the $27.00 hardback cost me $0.22

So I took a closer look at the terms and conditions of the Amazon coupon. The max credit is only $10 off. Sorry for the confusion.

Latest Posts

Back