• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ultimate book!

Just picked up my copy of the book last night at the Pleasanton, CA Stoneridge Mall store. I've been told by two different store locations that each store has four copies of the book available now but they are not a numbered edition or anything like so really no limit on how many could ultimately be available. For the size, quality, and packaging, the $200 price is spot-on based on my personal experience with books of this type. I have not had a chance to read through all of the narrative just yet but it is largely anecdotal. Perhaps not quite the deep historical stuff you might be hoping for.

They also had the $300 limited edition carbon carabiner which is pretty damn cool in its custom display box etc.

The 'holiday' gift is the dog tag bottle opener they gave away back in the summertime so I scored one of those with my purchase and also grabbed a F&F coupon which is good for 12/4 - 12/14.
(Still bowing out of the conversation) I just talked to a manager and they said the book was limited to 1500, not sure what that's worth but that's the word on the street)

What a rip-off. The most important book i ever read was the bible and I got that for free. I will never buy anything from Oakley that costs $200 dollars and can't be worn.

Back