• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ultimate book!

I am also considering getting the book, but not till i get the book bunkers first that would be the last if i have any money left...

I bought one but have not had time to look at it. It takes up almost my whole carry on suitcase.Now the sucker weighs about 50 pounds. Anyway was scared of opening it up and breaking the binding but from pictures looks like might not have that problem.....

I have a whole lot from oakley that costs more than $200 and wont be worn.
I have a page about 3/4 in full ripped and wrinkled in the printing process. pissed. calling oakley this morning

Anyway was scared of opening it up and breaking the binding but from pictures looks like might not have that problem.....

I haven't owned an Assouline book before but from their rep it shouldn't be too fragile, I'd hope.

I have a whole lot from oakley that costs more than $200 and wont be worn.
I have a page about 3/4 in full ripped and wrinkled in the printing process. pissed. calling oakley this morning

That sucks balls...

one of the other things I collect is hard back books.

I have a fair-sized library as well (though these days I really only read e-books). For me, a key aspect of a collectable book is being a first edition. I'm hoping the copyright page on this denotes it as such.

20141120_221113.jpg

Back