• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Cheshire Oaks

bluenose

Oakley Enthusiast
Scotland
Was wondering if anyone has been what's it like good selection of stock etc ? Or is it best to go to main London store.
Not looking for anything in particular be nice to pick up a couple of things defo,after lenses.
Cheers

well worth it if you're around that area. good selection of current and non current models. sale bins which have things like belts, clothiing etc. (belts were 70% off @ £13 a pop when i was there recently). also check out sunglasshut a few shops down. i got a pair of bnib juliets when i was there. there was still a display pair but they had a scratch on one lens.

covent garden is a flagship store so prices are generaly rrp. if you do hit it at sale time they do have great prices. also a great place to hang out tho....

Cheshire Oaks is OK but not in the same league as North American Vaults. I drove down from Lanark last year and bought a pair because I was there but they weren't any cheaper than RRP. By contrast my dad was in the vault in Calgary and got stuff that was much below RRP.

Selection wise Yeah they have plenty to choose from.

I'd say worth it if you're close by but maybe not worth driving hours just for that.

They are on Facebook and if you message them they'll tell you what stock they have. The staff are great and if they know you're a collector they'll go out of their way to help even more eg when I was chatting to them and they knew I was a collector they gave me an icon card and 10% off.

Neil

Won't be in the area till August was going to go a drive down at weekend but it's a 8 hour round trip so prob wait till august cheers guys

They've got some really good offers on at the moment for M Frames and Radars. They're selling M Frames for £45 and you can choose the colour of frame as well as colour and shape of lens. They are also selling Radars for £59 and again you can choose the colour of frame as well as colour and shape of lens. If you don't live locally, give them a ring and they'll post glasses out via UPS for £6.50.
DSC_0343.jpg DSC_0344.jpg

Back